Welcome to the 5th edition of
Conferences & matchmaking event
Green Chemistry & White Biotechnology - (Bio-)Polymers and Ecocircularity: From Challenges to Opportunities
One of the objectives, among others, is to show the link between the research and the market.
The purpose of the conferences is to take stock of the innovative technology used to boost activities in the fields of green chemistry and white biotechnology around the world, to share knowledge and encourage the creation of new R&D projects involving the academic world, research centres and industrial players in the sector at regional and international scale.
This year, the focus will be on bio-polymers and Germany will be honored.
We invite you to attend the 2-day Conferences and take advantage of B2B meetings and workshop sessions aimed at promoting the emergence of new project ideas. Join us and find out new collaboration opportunities and funding, meet new partners and explore innovative technologies, ideas and concepts in the passionate field of sustainable chemistry.
Note that before registering, you need to first be registered on the payment platform.
- Sessions dedicated to strategy policy, innovative technologies, investment and market related to green chemistry and white biotechnology
- Latest trends in green chemistry and white biotechnology through circular economy and industry 4.0 visions
- B2B pre-scheduled meetings to foster effective networking
- R&D collaborations at stake
- International networking with new potential partners from Germany, France, Luxembourg, Canada…